Herbs for anxiety and panic attacks…
Herbs for anxiety and panic attacks refer to plants that are naturally used to eliminate or reduce anxiety and panic at a considerable level. There are several medication techniques but they induce side effects. For this reason using herbs is an alternative but suitable solution to this great problem. The following herbs have been used for centuries in the treatment of anxiety and panic attacks:
- Valerian Root (Valerina Officinalis): Valerian root is a well-known mild sleep aid when taken in high doses. At lower doses, its calming effects make it effective for use against anxiety and panic attacks. It exhibits the ability to reduce nervous excitement and mental over-activity. It can calm a racing mind arisen due to anxiety and panic attacks.
- Passion Flower (Passiflora Incarnata): Passion flower is also a familiar relaxant having calming properties. It has mild sedative effects that can work quickly on Central Nervous System. For this reason it is widely used by therapists at anxiety and panic attacks.
- Ginger: Ginger is used by mass people at nausea due to anxiety and panic attacks. It can be taken in the form of ginger tea, ginger bread or even raw ginger.
- Lemon: Lemon balm and raw lemon leaves can be effective enough to cure a person vomiting due to excessive anxiety and panic attack. A glass of lemon juice with frozen water can quickly spread the feeling of calm to every cell of the body. On the other hand a cup of lemon tea may overcome mental stretches. So it is very effective at anxiety and panic attacks.
- Rhodiola Rosea (Rhodiola Rosea): It is a widely recognized herb that is famous for its alleviation action to relieve occasional anxiety and panic attacks. It can soothe a racing mind instantly.
Anxiety and panic attack are two abnormal emotional states that hamper usual life of a person. It not only lets profound effects upon a person’s performance but also immense him/her in lot of sufferings. But the solution lies in nature-the herbs. So using herbs for anxiety and panic attacks is at the same time an effective and post-effect free technique.